OUR PROCTORING SERVICES WITH EDEXAMS IS VIA OUR APPLICATION THAT HAS BEEN CREATED TO RUN AS A UNIQUE AND SEPARATE TOOL TO INVIGILATE AND ASSESS PRACTICAL OR ACADEMIC EXAMS WHILST UNDER ASSESSMENT AND EXAM CONDITIONS WITHIN THEIR CHOSEN ENVIRONMENT.
WHAT IS PROCTORING?
Proctoring is supervising or monitoring, students, and learners during the course of an examination, skills test, or assessment. In its simple terms proctoring an exam is ensuring credibility by watching an exam take place.
THE WHOLE SESSION IS RECORDED AND ENCRYPTED.
The common proctor of an exam is the invigilator within a traditional examination setting but the proctoring area with EDExams can be used for
- Entry test
- Diagnostic tests
- Mock test / examination preparation
- Coursework submission
- Evidence recordings for coursework/apprenticeships/traineeship and upskilling
- Evidence of job training
- Evidence of snagging jobs
- Recruitment processes
- Professional development
- Group chats and group work
- One to one Interviews
- Formal chats
HOW CAN WE AT EDEXAMS HELP?
EDExams has developed a platform designed to allow staff to have full eyes on functionality of your candidate while they are taking part in the assessment. This is done via live camera feed, webcam is usually preferred from clients, with simultaneous screen viewing. We also provide the facility to listen in to the room via the microphone.
Our online proctoring allows you to make sure that an assessment is secure and is at its optimum, even if the observer is sat on the other side of the world.
HOW WE PROCTOR
Within EDExams we use a wide range of tools to help the security of exam, interviewing, and professional development through proctoring to add extra security:
- Live recordings via our locked-down browser application
- Eyes and head with body recognition
- Web camera
- Eye/retina configuration recording when
- Screen sharing with tutors and invigilation team remotely viewing your screen
BENEFITS OF PROCTORING
The benefits of Proctoring within EDExams are the application can be used within the system or by third parties for extra security. Other benefits are:
- Can be done through our secure application
- Range from a single view to a whole 360-degree view
- Do anywhere (home or work)
- Alerts for inappropriate exam or assessment behavior
- Available whenever an invigilator is present
- Fast review and instant submission of the exam, which can be marked quicker, therefore the whole process becomes faster
- Artificial tracking and intelligence that traces the eyes, head, and body movements
To see how we do this and ensure a positive user experience please contact us on 01909 776909.