Digital assessment for professional qualifications
EDExams provides Professional Associations around the world the confidence to move to digital assessment and examinations. Whether you are thinking about taking the first step in your e-assessment journey or wanting to accelerate towards end-to-end digital assessment, take a look at the options below or talk to us about how we can help.
How we help professional associations
From e-marking to computer-based testing of candidates to full end-to-end digital assessment, find the solution that’s right for where your professional association is in your digital transformation journey.
Reach new markets
If you need to grow your membership and international reach as a professional association, offering your qualifications digitally can open up markets for you whilst ensuring a high level of control, security, consistency and fairness in your assessments.
Assess professionals in real-world context
Professionals increasingly expect to be assessed on their skills, knowledge and ability in a way that reflects how they work ‘in the real world’. As a minimum this involves the use of a computer and other digital tools rather than pen and paper.
Increase the frequency of exam sessions you can offer your students or move to a combination of on-demand summative or formative assessments to suit your needs.
Securely scaled its IT infrastructure to meet the processing requirements of the new exam schedule, which increased the number of examinations from two to four sessions per year.
Integrity Of Exams
Moved their exams from a paper-based delivery system to a computer-based delivery format without losing the integrity of the exams.
Reduced their exam lifecycle with the help of e-marking, so that students would receive their results from one examination before entering the next exam session.
Achieved seamless integration with existing software for a best-of-breed, end-to-end assessment solution.
The main purpose of the system is to facilitate the following processes:
- Online authoring/validation of test questions
- Maintenance of the question bank
- Automatic generation of tests
- Administration of system users (candidates/moderators/administrators)
- Administration of organisational units (UFI/test centres)
- Secure online delivery of tests to candidates
- Automated marking of tests
- Detailed reporting of test results and candidate performance
- Detailed reporting of question performance
- Auditing of test activity
- Equality of opportunity for all candidates, especially with respect to Disability Discrimination Act legislation.
For more information or to book a demo email email@example.com or call 01909 776 909