EDExams offers a fully invigilated and proctored service for exams and assessments for EPAO and apprenticeships. EDExams is an all in-in-one exam/assessment platform that allows you to
create and deliver your own examinations/ assessments.
Our system allows will support you and your organisation every step of the way, enabling you to create exam papers, exam sittings, admin users and mark examination/
assessment papers. Our platform can be white labelled and bespoke for you and your organisation which enables any awarding organisation to support candidates through their exam stages as part of their final assessment.
EDExams allows access for:
- quality assurance team
- administration team
- external verifiers
- government official/inspector
All access is permission-based and secure access to your examinations and assessments are per:
- exam requirements for the policies and procedures
- staff experience
Our platform enables the End Point Assessment Organisation to offer a central platform that can:
Our marking features:
- Fast efficient marking.
- Easy-to-use layout.
- A sophisticated marking system.
- Anonymised answers - putting an end to biased marking.
- You can mark exam papers individually or in bulk.
- Email alerts.
- Model answers are provided for each question.
- Proven to reduce paperwork and speed up the marking process.
- Answers are grouped by question to allow for quick marking.
- Incorporates speed, precision and control to allow you to mark whole exam sittings as quickly and accurately as possible
EDExams can be tailored for any type of:
By being able to tailor our exam platform for your needs, you can focus the learner’s attention to detail for each question, prepare them for a final exam, and most importantly allow them to practice exam techniques under relaxed or specific exam-style regulations.
Staff, teachers, administrators and learners will receive feedback from the examiners.
You will receive a comprehensive breakdown of every answer with:
- Live feeds
- Individual or cohort
© EDExams 2023, part of EDLounge Group Ltd